- Collaborating with the sales & marketing team to identify and understand customers’ technical & business challenges. Develop appropriate strategies & solutions for customers, leveraging BaySand’s technology portfolio.
- Educating our customers on how BaySand’s technologies meet their needs, and helping them evaluate it (with support from BaySand’s various engineering teams) relative to their requirements.
- Supporting the engagements via on-site or remote technical interactions, supporting evaluations, resolving technical problems, addressing competitive challenges, and regularly communicating status during the engagement.
- BSEE with 8+ years of relevant experience, or MSEE with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of latest SoC architectures and system-level design practices for one or more market segments (mobile, storage, automotive, networking, IoT)
- Familiarity with SoC design implementation:
- RTL design and verification using Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Synthesis and static timing analysis, physical design flow, testbench creation and simulation, some familiarity with analog/mixed-signal design and verification flows, and basic understanding of package and PCB design flows and technologies
- Strong technical communication skills:
- Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze, summarize and generate status updates from technical data
Additional Requirement (An Advantage to have)
- Prior experience or technical familiarity with interface and connectivity protocols, e.g., USB, PCIe, DDR, MIPI, HDMI, SATA, Ethernet, and AMBA.
- Prior experience in selecting, using, designing, or supporting internal or external IP
- Prior experience in an application engineering or another direct customer facing role
- Bachelors in Computer Science with minimum 3 years of IT related work experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Broad technical IT infrastructure knowledge
- Proficient in Networking, and Security implementation, shell scripting,Unix/Linux Infrastructure platform environment
- Experience in server virtualization, enterprise storage and cloud services
- Ability to work in team environment and individually
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of EDA Tools will be an advantage
- RHCSA/RHCE will be an advantage
- * Advanced knowledge of the following (some, if not all): DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Postfix, OpenDKIM, PXE, Multipath, NFS, Apache HTTPD, NTP, GPG, YUM, Git, MySQL, SVN, XFS, BTRFS, LVM2, FlexLM LMGRD,TCP/IP, IPv6, OSPF, IPSEC, SSLVPN, LACP, IRF/Stacking and Radius.
Experience with the following products preferred:
- CentOS/RedHat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESXi
- HPE/Dell/Huawei 10G switches
- Cisco PIX/ASA, WatchGuard XTM, Huawei USG firewalls
- Riverbed/SilverPeak SD-WAN
- HPE 3PAR, Huawei OceanStor
- HPE iLO, Dell iDRAC, Huawei iBMC
Please submit your resume at (email@example.com)